Do you have a constant cough, frequent headaches, low energy, “brain fog”, muscle fatigue or any of the above symtoms on a regular basis? If so, you, or someone you know, could be one of the 25% of the population that has a genetic predisposition of being highly affected by the biotoxins found in indoor molds.

Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker, an M.D. in Potomac, Maryland, has been educating the world about the biotoxins present in the indoor molds through his books, lectures and presentations to world organizations for over 20 years.

Bottom line is, Dr. Shoemaker has found in over 20 years of treating “biotoxin toxicity” that about 25% of the population is susceptible to this and the rest of the population will not be noticeably affected by being exposed to mold. His book “Surviving Mold” can be found as an electronic format, or paperback.

Some common symptoms are:

Brain Fog – Persistent cough – Muscle fatigue – Skin rashes – Low energy – Headaches

Sinus infections – Respiratory issues – Sore throat – Depression – Vertigo-Dizziness

Joint stiffness

After a person who is affected understands what is going on, they can eliminate the biotoxins that are causing the symptoms listed above. This is done by taking a natural supplement – not a prescription drug – which allows the biotoxins to bind with, and be eliminated from the body. The next step is to remove oneself from the environment that has the toxic mold.

For some people, it has involved moving or remodeling. If you are one of the 25% of the people affected by mold, you will be motivated to do what it takes to feel good!

I have experienced this, and now I help others.