Brenda J. Flowers-Specht
Mind-Body Expert, Integrative Practitioner, Speaker
I have been living and breathing holistic health for over 30 years, and I share that knowledge and experience with my clients. I grew up having chronic health issues such as respiratory, weight, attention problems, and headaches. I began researching reasons why, because the medications and other Western medical approaches were not solving the problems. I found ways that worked, and that’s what I practice now.
In addition to working with clients one-on-one, on the phone or in person, I currently write on all aspects of alternative health, and the Mind-Body connection. I attend seminars regularly on alternative health, nutrition, spirituality and the emotional components of health. My health and happiness have been greatly improved by using the techniques that I work with. I have personally experienced many of the issues that I help my clients with – I know how you feel!
Additional Modalities: Quantum Biofeedback,
Emotional Freedom Technique, and Energy Medicine
25 years of Mind-Body Technique Training and Expertise:
- 600 hours of NET
- 200 hours of Eastern Medicine and Massage Therapy
- 100 hours of nutritional training
- Studied personally with Dr. Scott Walker of NET
- Studied extensively with Dr. Bradley Nelson of The Body Code and The Emotion Code
- Business Degree, B.S. Finance, and conducted training in sales and marketing
- Mother of two amazing women
- Married since 1993
- 18 years working in our chiropractic office